Terms & Conditions
With the reservation of tourguideseville.com service, we have the following terms and conditions:
1. Responsibilities of the client and the contracted guide.
From the client:
- The client is responsible for transport to / from the meeting point agreed with the guide.
- The client is responsible for their own safety on a walking tour of the city or inside a monument.
- The customer is responsible for their behavior if it is inappropriate. The guide reserves the right to interrupt or end a guided tour in case of an unacceptable attitude on the part of the client.
- The client is responsible for their belongings and personal effects during the guided tour.
From the guide:
- The guide is not responsible for the reduction of the itinerary of a visit in case of delay by the client.
- The guide is not responsible for reducing the route of a visit due to unforeseen or unplanned closures of the monuments.
- The guide is not responsible for reducing the itinerary of a visit due to extreme weather situations, delays, unforeseen events or any situation beyond their control.
- The guide is not responsible nor will he assume responsibility for any damages, losses, accidents or other irregularities, and in he will not assume the expenses arising from any of these situations.
2. Independent guides and external services.
- The independent guides recommended by Ricardo Carmona Suárez (if he does not have availability himself) are autonomous and not dependent on Ricardo Carmona Suárez.
- Ricardo Carmona Suárez acts only as an intermediary in the case of recommending another guide.
3. Guided tours, tours and excursions.
All our services include:
- Licensed official guide.
- VAT and taxes.
Our services do not include:
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Travel to / from the agreed meeting point for the guided tour.
- Taxi, bus, subway or any means of transport before, during and after the visit.
- Fees or commissions in case of payments by bank transfer or paypal (these expenses are always paid by the client).
- Personal expenses during the visit such as souvenirs, drinks or food.
- Medical or insurance expenses.
- Other occasional expenses related to the visit such as travel insurance, non-refundable tickets or tickets, phone calls, ect.